Keida Gwaan Bad
We’ve been checking for this young lady for a minute. Formerly Makeida, now just Keida, she’s down with Leftside‘s Keep Left Records and she can sing – and she looks good – and we like that in a woman. Her debut video is a medley of the Leftside produced “Jamaican Boy” and “Can’t get Enough” on Birch’s Mash Up Riddim. Watch this.
You may also like...
- Highland Riddim Is Out Now
- By @gappyranks Please Support : “MAD MOVE MIXTAPE” By @GappyRanks Aka Pelpa : 19 Track FreeDownload At : www.iamjacoblee.com
- By @bnmnyc Big up to @tek9movementsdoo here with @maxglazer of the @federationsound for celebrating his earthstrong in fine style @thedelancey each and every Thursday having a birthday party need a place to party hit us up!!!
- By @kennymeez No cool flyer yet but my new weekly starts tonight in Brooklyn at Ric’s Lounge Fulton and Albany no cover music starts at 10 pm and they serve great food too
- Recording Bolt Action with @1voiceaidoniajop at @equiknoxxmusic in Vineyard Town. 2009. Soundcloud.com/FederationSound/aidonia-bolt-action. tbt. throwbackthursday. boltaction.