Things We Like (From People We Like Looking At) 2
God bless she (See earlier post)! Our favorite future dancehall punk rocker from Jamaica, Miss Natalie Storm has linked up with Sticky and Mixpak Records for the euro-funky-soca-ragga “Look Pon Me”, which we like very much. Almost as much as we like looking at the lovely Nats. CLICK HERE to buy the “Jumeirah” riddim EP containing this tune on iTunes. Allegedly, there is a proper video in the works which we will post as soon as we get our hands on it.
You may also like...
- By @gappyranks Please Support : “MAD MOVE MIXTAPE” By @GappyRanks Aka Pelpa : 19 Track FreeDownload At : www.iamjacoblee.com
- By @bnmnyc Big up to @tek9movementsdoo here with @maxglazer of the @federationsound for celebrating his earthstrong in fine style @thedelancey each and every Thursday having a birthday party need a place to party hit us up!!!
- By @kennymeez No cool flyer yet but my new weekly starts tonight in Brooklyn at Ric’s Lounge Fulton and Albany no cover music starts at 10 pm and they serve great food too
- Recording Bolt Action with @1voiceaidoniajop at @equiknoxxmusic in Vineyard Town. 2009. Soundcloud.com/FederationSound/aidonia-bolt-action. tbt. throwbackthursday. boltaction.
- Let’s have some fun tonight! @bnmnyc with @maxglazer @kennymeez and @djautograph tonight @thedelancey – 168 Delancey Street. Join us as we celebrate @tek9movementsdoo’s birthday starting at 10 pm. No cover. 21 +. downtowntopranking with @deadlydragon family in the basement. wayup. stayup.